Sunday 17 August 2014

Working Over The Weekends...

Godmorgen and Happy Monday everyone. I hope that you're not having Monday Blues and that you've had a good rest over the weekend. For me, I've been working straight for the past 10 weeks with no proper break in between. First, it was the L'Oreal Men Expert Roadshow and then the last 8 weeks has been all about Nokia Lumia 630. Many would say, "FML..." For me, it wasn't too bad because the Brand Ambassador that I was looking after, "Babysitting" was really good. He's a cute young boy that has a huge heart. He bought for me breakfast when I lease expected it and he also bought lunch for me one afternoon too. That made my working weekends abit less boring and a drag. I'm thankful that the Nokia Lumia 630 Roadshow is over though. Finally some rest for me, NOT! as it's a working Saturday this coming weekend. I guess I'll have Sunday then. I'm just going to being wishful here.


On a different note, my mom's a really lucky person because guess what? My dad bought for her a spanking new iPhone 5s yesterday morning. Well, her iPhone 4s just decided to die last Friday evening. It just didn't want to work or even switch on without the charging being plugged in. I really wonder what went wrong as the phone just decided to die. My mom's not really a heavy user btw. She doesn't use her phone to serve the net or download things. She just uses it to Whatsapp and message her friends. So, when her phone decided to commit suicide, that was just shocking. LOL...

I have to admit, I'm somewhat tempted to get back on the iOS bandwagon because of all the beautiful, unique and crazy casing that you can find for the iPhone but almost impossible to find anything cool for the HTC One M7. Yes, I'm using the HTC One M7 but I'm also looking forward to the M9, I'm hoping that it's going to be extremely cool and awesome but... I need more people to make more awesome casing for the gadget. I love to dress up my phone hence the lack of cool clothes for my gadget is somehwhat turning me off. =P Talking about dressing up my gadget, I bought my mom a Red colour iPhone 5s Case so that she can dress her phone up too since she's not liking the grey - black shell that her iPhone is. They ran out of Gold and Silver colour so dad had to get her the grey - black colour instead. Mom's comment about the phone was, "It's really very slim..."


XoXo, ValAtkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment