Thursday 21 August 2014

Life & Memories...

Life is something that I constantly lie awake at night and think about. Life is exciting, life is also scary at times. There is so much one can say or define when it comes to the word "Life". One thing that's for sure is, life is short. It feels shorter when you hear about lives being loss in tragedy. This year, 2 incidents involving MAS Airplanes MH370 and MH17 made me wonder how and what the family and loved ones of those onboard have gone through emotionally. Losing someone you love is never an easy thing. How does one deals with not knowing what have happened to their loved ones?

I remember clearly that I was getting my Dreamcatcher Tattoo touched up on the 8th of March 2014 when my tattoo artist brought up the topic on the missing airplane. I was shocked and basically, I didn't want to think too much of it until that very night when I heard the news. That was when I started to search for articles in regards to this matter online. I remember tuning in to the radio every morning during my drive to work listening about this tragedy. Hoping for an answer which I'm sure was what everyone was seeking for too.

This incident made me wonder, if I was on board of the plane, would anyone be looking high and low for me or will no one even bother or care about me? I also thought about what if someone I loved was on board? What will I do? Will I go all out seeking for them? My answer is, I definitely will go crazy looking for him/her. How can one just sit quietly and not know the fate of their loved ones right? My deepest condolences goes out to the family of victims on board MH370 and MH17.

Anyway, I think I haven't truly lived my life as it was my very last day here on earth. I just know that I spend my money as if it's my very last day alive though. =P I know it's bad and that I need to change that bad habit of mine.

Have I ever been truly in love? Yes, I have been. I've felt so much love in my heart that I was overwhelmed with bliss and joy and I've gotten my heart broken too. I cherish all my bad and sweet memories hence that's the reason for me getting the word "Eternity" tattooed behind my neck in Chinese Character. I want to keep all my memories throughout eternity if that's ever possible. I hope when I die, my memories will go with me because they're very special to me.


XoXo, ValAtkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment