Monday 4 August 2014

A New Beginning...

Hi!! I'm back after a long hiatus from blogging. The reason why I somewhat stopped blogging is because I didn't have anything good to say and there is a saying that goes, "If you have nothing good to say, it's better not to say anything...". So, I decided to just stop.

So, why am I blogging now, this moment? It's because, today I got a sudden motivation from reading one of my oldest motorsport friend's blog and plus, I have new dreams and plans and I have been having lots of mini roadtrips and most of the time, I have been armed with my Loyal Nikon D5100 DSLR. Those of you that knows me really well will know about my love for capturing moments through photography. I've always dreamed of traveling to far away lands, to emerge myself in adventure and also moments of magic.

I'm back this round to share my magical moments and experiences with all of you, who are reading my blog. Let's make this life an adventure worth living...


XoXo, ValAtkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment